Bajri rates in Pakistan are not always changing but they are important for people working on construction lines. Bajri is used in mixing with cement and rait (sand) for concrete or plaster walls, or sometimes with other construction materials.
There are many types of bajri in Pakistan in many sizes. It can be used for many purposes from concrete mixing to following and road making. Like other material categories by quality, bajri is also available in many quality types and sizes in the market.
Bajri Rates in Pakistan With Types
|Margalla crush bajri||900 Cubic feet / Trolly||73500 PKR|
|Sargodha crush bajri A+ (2 sutar)||900 Cubic feet / Trolly||58500 PKR|
|Sargodha crush bajri A (2 sutar)||900 Cubic feet / Trolly||55000 PKR|
|Sargodha crush bajri B (2 sutar)||900 Cubic feet / Trolly||55000 PKR|
|Sargosha crush bajri C (2 sutar)||900 Cubic feet / Trolly||45000 PKR|
|Sargodha crush bajri A+ (3 sutar)||900 Cubic feet / Trolly||68400 PKR|
|Sargodha crush bajri A (3 sutar)||900 Cubic feet / Trolly||62100 PKR|
|Sargodha crush bajri B (3 sutar)||900 Cubic feet / Trolly||56700 PKR|
|Sargodha crush bajri C (3 sutar)||900 Cubic feet / Trolly||51300 PKR|
|Sargodha crush bajri A+ (4 sutar)||900 Cubic feet / Trolly||69400 Pkr|
|Sargodha crush bajri A (4 sutar)||900 Cubic feet / Trolly||63100 PKR|
|Sargodha crush bajri B (4 sutar)||900 Cubic feet / Trolly||57700 PKR|
|Sargodha crush bajri C (4 sutar)||900 Cubic feet / Trolly||52300 PKR|
Types of Aggregate used in Pakistan
There are main two aggregate types used in the construction industry in Pakistan. These two types are different on the basis of their application in construction work and their sizes.
- Coarse Aggregate (4.75 mm)
- Fine Aggregate (9.5 mm)
Things to consider while buying bajri for construction
- Always buy the recommended bajri type from your construction or real estate consultant or try to take the expert with you before buying.
- Before going to buy bajri trolly, make sure for what purpose you are buying, whether it is for construction project or for any other purpose.
- Do not by minor bajri, because this bajri mainly used for designing purposes.
- Buy regular size bajri, avoid purchasing bajri that is of different stone sized, this can ruin your project overall quality.
- Do not buy instantly in bulk quantity, take a sample first then make your next decision.
- Never buy low quality bajri for higher price, make sure you properly research before spending you money.
Sargodha crush vs Margalla crush bajri
The only difference between these two major types in Pakistan is the region from where they are obtained. The Margalla bajri is used in the areas of KPK, while the Sargodha bajri is used in the regions of Punjab.
If you are looking bajri for any of your construction projects in Pakistan, be aware of some fraudulent bajri dealers. There are many bajri dealers who after receiving the money don’t give the proper bajri quantity in trolly because a normal person can’t measure the quantity. Always do some market research before going to buy bajri from the market, or take an industry expert with you, or you can also consult with industry specialists.