Concrete block rates are always more than red bricks, as they are bigger in size than bricks, and are harder to break. Concrete blocks due to their large size and durability are majorly utilized in making larger-sized commercial buildings or palaces in Pakistan.
Their prices for such blocks in the past few years are increasing as the prices for other construction material is going sky high. Like bricks, they are also available in different quality types according to their toughness and durability in the local Pakistani market. Concrete blocks are made of cement, so the cement price in Pakistan greatly affects the overall block price locally.
Concrete Block rate list
|Block Types||Unit Quantity||Price|
Concrete block size in Pakistan
|A1||16 x 8 x 8 and 12 x 8 x 8|
|A2||16 x 6 x 8 and 12 x 6 x 8|
|A3||16 x 5 x 8 and 12 x 5 x 8|
|A4||12 x 4 x 8|
|A5||16 x 3 x 8|
|A6||12 x 6 x 8|
Concrete blocks also known as cement blocks in Pakistan, possess hollow spaces in them which makes them easy to clean. This feature also makes them long-lasting because as the water goes into the spaces between them, it does not allow the block surface to get crack easily.
Concrete block manufacturers and suppliers in Pakistan
There is no doubt Pakistani market is highly saturated for any construction material, it does not matter whether it is bricks, blocks, or any other building block component. There are hundreds or thousands of block suppliers working in the Pakistani construction industry as follows:
- Serani Chemicals Water Proofing Company.
- KM Mughal.
- Tameer Karo
- Tradworth International.
- Reckon Concretes Private Limited.
- Banu Mukhtar Products Pvt ltd.
- Crocyard Trading.
- Faisla Associates.
- Flyash bricks and Blocks.
- Hubcrete Pvt Ltd.
Pros and cons of using concrete blocks
Although there is a great number of advantages of using concrete blocks in construction projects as compared to disadvantages, it is important for you to understand the pros and cons of concrete blocks if you going to take any step.
- Concrete blocks are very best suitable for great-sized buildings because you will require a little number of blocks for area coverage as compared to regular bricks.
- If you are going to build a commercial building like a plaza, mall, or hospital building and you want longevity of your building, concrete blocks will be best suited for this reason.
- There is no doubt that concrete blocks cost high in comparison to regular bricks, but they are stronger in durability and toughness, which will help your building go the extra mile.
- As concrete blocks are made of cement, and cement is one of the largest commodities in Pakistan manufacturing in large firms, due to this reason concrete blocks are very available in the Pakistani market at very much lower rates which is not the same in some other countries.
- You can also custom build concrete block or choice and size, but remember, this is not an easy task to do, mostly you will get ready-made concrete blocks in the market.
- Pakistani market is non-saturated for concrete blocks, so if you want to purchase there is a high probability that you will get it of only high quality. Due to non-saturation even you can also start selling blocks to commercial project operators and earn high profit margins.
- Wide range of sizes are now available in Pakistan, that you can avail in good price.
- These are not worthwhile for using the residential buildings on smaller land, because small buildings have some spaces which can’t be filled without small bricks.
- Concrete blocks price will cost you high if you are purchasing in littler amounts, you must have a big investment in order to make it cost-effective for mega-building projects
- Only suits best with mega construction projects.
- Blocks are not reusable once they are utilized in a building as we do most of the time in the case of bricks.
Are concrete blocks made of cement?
Yes, concrete locks are made of cement as the primary material, there are some blocks available that have crush/bajri mix in the material.
What is the average lifespan of a concrete block building?
The average lifespan of a structure using concrete blocks as building blocks has a lifespan of 100 years or more.
Going for a building project and don’t know much about the purchase of blocks, or what type of block is suitable for your commercial or residential building project, always consult with someone expert who knows better than you about the construction industry. Most often inexperienced bulk purchasers create bug problems, to avoid this follow the guideline of taking expert advice related to this. Never hesitate in asking for help or consultancy.