Corn price in Pakistan is very important because it is one of the widely and commonly used agricultural crop used in dozens of industrial sectors in Pakistan. It is being used in many food and energy production houses poultry feed factories and other fast food chains.
Maize also known as makai locally in Pakistan is one of the best nutritious food sources used in common food products in small to large size industries. Flour mills and confectionary businesses are on the daily basis looking for the corn price in Pakistan.
Corn rates per 100 kg bag
|Mian Chanu||5250-6938 PKR|
|Kahror Pakka||5000-6563 PKR|
Prices for all commercial commodities including corn vary in Pakistani depending on the region from where you are purchasing the product and the quality type. Pakistan is a diverse market in the sense of product qualities because, in Pakistan’s local market, hundreds of different qualities are available for purchase.
Maiz suppliers in Pakistan
The Pakistani market is highly saturated with corn suppliers, also there are thousands of corn suppliers working to export maize in large quantities to other countries’ food industries, following are some famous corn suppliers or maize flour mills working in the local Pakistani market:
- M Ali and Company
- Rehman Maizs Co Ltd
- Galaxy Trading Company
- Rafhan Maize Company Ltd
- Pro Green Agro Farms
- Fastex Trade Link
- Basit Corn Merchandising Compay
- Galaxy Trading Company
- Pak Maize Exporters
- Kausar Group of Companies
- Abdul Sattar & Sons
- Kanwal Trading Company
Types of corn
There are many corn types available in Pakistan, all different types are distinct in tastes and also different kinds are being utilized for different food production purposes in the industrial sector, following are some widely known and demanded maize types available:
- Flour corn
- Sweat corn
- Flint corn
- Dent corn
- Waxy corn
Sometimes sweat and waxy corn are confused because they are almost the same in size and shape and also in taste, but ultimately they are different. There are many other corn types available as they are being produced by applying biotechnological seed experiments, some more types are expected to be launched by the food biotech sector in the future.
Dos and donts while purchasing corn
You have to keep in mind some important things while you are purchasing corn for your clients or for yourself.
- Always purchase high quality grown corn for your clients.
- Understand your clients demand clearly about corn before taking any step, alway deliver the exact corn types you promised to your client.
- In case you are buying corn for personal use, understand that for what purpose you are buying or where you are going to utilize the corn.
- If you are buying corn for your factory in which you process corn and make processed food, try to purchase refined corn, if you refine corn after buying, you may have to put some more investment for refining which may leads to non-fulfilment of cost-effectiveness factor in your business.
- Do some research before purchasing corn, its biology, its chemistry, and its economy, it will be helpful for you in the long-run.
- If you are buying stock in bulk quantities, keep it in dry environment completely safe from water.
- If you are buying packaged corn, check the package leakage before purchasing carefully.
- Try to not buy hybridized corn type, only buy this type when needed.
- Don’t buy old corn from the market for your customers, it can hurt the customer base of your business.
- Don’t buy even a little bit different corn type for your clients, if for any reason you don’t get the corn according to your customer’s demand, simply ask honest thing to your customer.
- Never hide the history, benefits, and actual corn specie you are selling to your clients.
- Do not place you bulk corn stock in humid area, or it will get microbes on it.
Why are corn prices going up?
No only corn prices going up with the passage of time, but all commodities prices are increasing as the market is inflating gradually.
What is the price of corn flour in Pakistan?
The price of corn flour per KG in Pakistan is currently going 165 PKR, you will get discounts on per KG if you buy corn flour in bulk or in sacs.
You might be looking for corn for bulk purchase because you may be working in the food industry, so knowing current corn prices in Pakistan is important for you to make a budget maybe. If you are new to the food or agriculture industry, chances are high that someone may give you a different corn category for your money which might be not suitable for your business, you can consult with an expert who knows better than you before spending money for bulk corn purchases.