Seeds prices do matters as other agricultural materials in Pakistan because agriculture seeds are the base and raw material used to grow any crop. Seeds for different crops are sold at different rates in the Pakistani Agriculture industry.
See prices do not stick to one place and keep on changing through the year in the agriculture sector of Pakistan. Seeds rates matter most for Pakistani farmers because they do not have open budgets in the economy.
Updated seeds rates in Pakistan
|Onion seeds||1kg||900-1150 PKR|
|Carrot seeds||10kg||7000-75000 PKR|
|White radish seeds||1kg||500-1000 PKR|
|Okra seeds||1kg||1000-1500 PKR|
|Wheat seeds||50kg||52000-56000 PKR|
|Bottle gourd seeds||1kg||500-600 PKR|
|Cotton seeds fuzzy||1kg||500-700 PKR|
|Maiz hybrid||20kg||29000-3000 PKR|
|Turnip seeds||1kg||600-700 PKR|
|Moong seeds||10kg||1600-1900 PKR|
|Potato seeds||50kg||4000-7500 PKR|
|Paddy seeds||5kg||7000-9300 PKR|
|Sorghum seeds||10kg||1300-1500 PKR|
|Raya seeds||5kg||1400-1500 PKR|
|Canola seeds||5kg||1500-1600 PKR|
|Barseem seeds||5kg||2700-3000 PKR|
|Gram seeds||30kg||7000-7200 PKR|
Best seeds suppliers in Pakistan
Pakistani Agri market is a hub for agricultural commodities with a variety of agricultural goods. You can find dozens of seed types of every quality in Pakistan. Following are some seeds suppliers working for a long time in Pakistan:
- Rasheed Seeds
- Star Seeds Company
- Agrimax Seeds & Sciences
- Hajisons Seeds Suppliers
- Bari Seeds
- Sky Seeds
- Kartarpur Seeds
- Rachna Agri Traders
- Al-Barkat Seed Store
- Sialkot Seeds Store
- Siddique Seeds Corporation
- Bismillah Group of Companies
- Pioneer Pakistan Seeds Pvt Limited
- Sunny View Seed Store
- Bio Gold Seeds Company
- Shah G Agri Traders
- City Seed
- NTL Seed Company
- Madina Seeds Company
- Sh. Jugnoo Seeds merchant
Dos and donts while purchasing seeds
- Always purchase a high-quality branded seed for your agriculture land.
- Avoid low-quality or hybridized seed.
- If you are buying seeds for your clients, do not compromise on understanding the actual need and want of your customer.
- Ask about the type and progeny of the seed from your customer, remember that there are many kinds of a single seed.
- Avoid purchasing extreme bulks for your shop of seeds that are seasonal as compared to other seeds, non-seasonal or regular seeds will sell like hot cakes from your shop.
- Understand every seed’s biology in-depth to avoid fraud.
- Before bulk quantity purchase, buy a small quantity of the seed, test it, show it to experts, then make any final decision to avoid the loss because most of the time Pakistani market seeds aren’t refundable.
- Don’t place bulk purchased seeds in a humid place in your store, keep the temperature cool and dry, if your store’s at room temperature try to keep the environment dry at maximum level.
- Do not place seeds without pest killers in sacs, also place poison biscuits in the corners of your store to avoid them from rats and mice.
What is the cheapest seed in Pakistan?
Vegetable seeds are the most cheapest seeds considered in the agriculture sector of Pakistan.
If you are looking to buy seeds for any of your agriculture projects for growing any crop. I recommend you put quality seeds in the soil from an authentic and registered supplier. Now seeds are available in many variations due to advancements in biotechnology in the market. Before actually purchasing seeds in bulk, try to take an expert or consult with an industry professional if you are new in this field or have no experience. Having low-quality or hybrid sees can damage your whole project and cost you huge losses.