Tractor prices are not much high and not low in Pakistan due to its economical need for agricultural land. The government of Pakistan pays special attention to tractor prices because without this agricultural production at a bigger scale is impossible.
Tractors are being considered both agriculture and automobile product and widely used for plowing fields and as a truck for commercial purposes like Forland trucks. It is very common to see tractors on the roads of Pakistan. Almost 30% of the population here harvest and they need tractors to do their work. You can see the information on so many companies’ tractors here. The 385 tractor price in Pakistan compared to other tractors has increased, the rest also have increased but not as this.
Updated Millat Tractor Prices
|Messey Ferguson||Horse Power (HP)||Price|
|MF 385 4WD ⓘ||85||4,282,000 PKR|
|MF 385 2WD ⓘ||85||3,213,000 PKR|
|MF 375 4WDⓘ||75||4,165,000 PKR|
|MF 375 2WD||75||3,102,000 PKR|
|MF 360 4WD||60||3,514,000 PKR|
|MF 360 2WD||60||2,480,000 PKR|
|MF 260 2WDⓘ||60||2,350,000 PKR|
|MF 350 Plus 2WD||50||2,392,000 PKR|
|MF 240 2WD||50||2,020,000 PKR|
Ghazi tractor price in pakistan 2023
|New Holland Tractors||Horse Power (HP)||Price|
|NH-70-56-4WD ⓘ||85||4,272,000 PKR|
|NH Dabung 2WD ⓘ||85||3,178,000 PKR|
|NH 640 2WD||75||3,082,000 PKR|
|NH Ghazi 2WD||65||2,350,000 PKR|
|Nh 480 Power Staring 2WDⓘ||55||2,101,000 PKR|
|Nh 480s 2WD||55||2,024,000 PKR|
New Bull Tractor Prices
|Bull Tractor Model||Horse Power (HP)||Price|
|Bull Power 585 2WD||85||1,485,000 PKR|
|Bull Power 577 Delux 2WD||76||1,440,000 PKR|
|Bull Power 577 2WD||76||1,400,000 PKR|
|Bull Power 565-5 2WD||60||1,110,000 PKR|
|Bull Power 565 2WD||60||1,075,000 PKR|
|Bull Power 549 S 2WD||50||965,000 PKR|
|Bull Power 549 2WD||50||925,000 PKR|
related: caltex oil prices in pakistan
Roosi Tractor (Belarus) Prices
|Belarus Tractor Model||Year of Model||Price|
|510 Simple||2021||4,800,000 PKR|
|510 Simple||2022||4,900,000 PKR|
|Draft Control||2021||4,800,000 PKR|
|Draft Control||2022||4,900,000 PKR|
|Air Compressor||2021||4,850,000 PKR|
|Air Compressor||2022||4,950,000 PKR|
|512 4wd||2021||5,500,000 PKR|
|800 Simple||2021||5,300,000 PKR|
|800 Special||2021||5,600,000 PKR|
|820 Simple||2021||5,700,000 PKR|
|80.1 with AC Cabin||2021||5,700,000 PKR|
Ford tractor price in Pakistan
|Ford Tractor Models||Horse Power (HP)||Price|
|Ford 5880 2WD||80||1,560,000 PKR|
|Ford 4560 2WD||60||1,190,000 PKR|
|Ford 3850 2WD||50||1,090,000 PKR|
YTO Tractor Rates
|YTO Tractor Models||Horse Power (HP)||Price|
|EMF 604 4WD||60||1,850,000 PKR|
|EF 800 2WD||80||1,920,000 PKR|
|EF 804 4WD||80||2,250,000 PKR|
|EX 800 2WD||80||2,490,000 PKR|
Tractor companies in Pakistan
- Millat Tractors
- HANIF FARM INDUSTRIES
- Massey Ferguson Pakistan
- Javaid Industrial Company
- M Agro Asia Tractors
There are many other local companies working to make tractors, but all these companies listed above are among the best tractor companies. All these companies pay special attention to making good quality tractors and also they make tractors at reasonable rates.
Tractor buying guide
The tractor is not an ordinary or low-priced commodity that can be purchased by just having money and going to your nearest shop. There are hundreds of people who have money in their pockets but most of them don’t know how to buy a tractor in Pakistan.
- Step 1: decide which tractor you want to purchase, your purpose for the tractor, the area size on which you are going to use the tractor, or how much load you are going to carry on your tractor.
- Step 2: book a test ride for the tractor you are interested in the official tractor showroom, Millat, Ghazi, and various other tractor companies are offering test rides for their clients. after taking a test ride you can have more time to think about whether you are interested in buying that tractor or not. Take your time and decide.
- Step 3: Collect your original ID card and personal NTN file. If you are buying the vehicle on behalf of the company you work for, the NTN file will be of the company you work in.
- Step 4: After collecting all these documents, collect money for the tractor of your choice and go to the showroom with your documents, documents should be managed and arranged in a separate office file. The rest of the process will be the responsibility of the showroom team, they will proceed with your query and hand over you a new tractor.
- Step 5: you can also talk to them about the tractor price and negotiate.
- Step 6: After going through this process, make sure you apply for a number plate without wasting further time going to the government office of the excise to your nearest official branch, stay away from agents.
- Step 7: Make sure you keep your tractor engine well maintained by checking its engine oil; and all other technical stuff. Keep washing it after 3 weeks or months, this also increases the longevity of the vehicle. Always choose a branded and high-quality engine oil for your tractor.
Are tractor parts easily available in Pakistan?
Yes, tractor parts are massively manufactured in Pakistan and easily available in the local Pakistani market at reasonable prices.
What is the average weight of a tractor?
The average weight of a 4×4 tractor is 5.254 pounds or 2340 kilograms.
Tractors are very commonly used automotive machinery in countries like Pakistan due to the huge agricultural land. After England and India, Pakistan is the only country making high-quality and long-lasting powerful tractor engines with strong and durable bodies. Tractors are highly powerful machinery in terms of plowing fields for better agricultural yield.