UV sheets prices are highly dependent on the type, quality, and thickness UV sheet you are buying. The more good quality and thickness of the UV sheet you want more will be the price. UV sheets are very commonly used after the completion of the home construction project for home decoration.
UV sheet rates also depend on the geographical location in Pakistan you are buying from and the suppliers. Different geo locations in Pakistan have different prices for this sheet because of the customs and transportation cost factors.
New UV sheet rates in Pakistan
|UV Sheet||Unit Size||Price|
|Laminated Chip Board UV Sheet||8×4||2400 PKR|
|MDF UV Sheet||8×4||3200 PKR|
|Light UV Sheet||8×4||4400 PKR|
|High Glass UV Sheet||8×4||8500 PKR|
|UV Sheet for Kitchen||8×4||8500 PKR|
|Super Gloss UV Sheet||8×4||85000 PKR|
|Common Wardrobe UV Sheet||8×4||4400 PKR|
UV Sheet Suppliers in Pakistan
There are a lot of UV sheet sellers in Pakistan dealing in bulk and single-unit orders. Some bulk suppliers don’t deal with single-piece purchases. Following are some best UV sheet suppliers you can choose from:
- Skylite Sheet
- Chawla Aluminum & Board Lite Sheet
- Hamid Awais & Brothers
- Thermopore Insulation Sheet Company
- AR Traders
- Lyallpur Store
- Patex Experience Centre
- Maqsood and Sons Plywood
- Hafiz Plywood
- Hamza Traders
Pros and cons of UV sheet
The benefits of using UV sheet offers are extremely reliable for home decor durability and long life, it is handy and very comfortable to install in anywhere at home. Following are some common benefits these sheets can give.
- Environmental friendly: It saves your wardrobe from getting humidity damage and makes it long last.
- Easy to install: Installing it on your wooden products like wardrobes surfaces and tables is a very simple and quick process.
- Water prooof: It has a waterproof surface which does not allow water content to pass through it and damage the wood.
- Heat insulator: It is considered the best sheet as a heat insulator in the summer season which does not allow heat to pass through and damage the sensitive part of your wooden table or wardrobe.
- Stay at low temperature: Due to its insulated nature, it also stays at a balanced temperature to keep the wooden part strong and at managed symmetry.
- Easy to customize: These sheets are customizable and allow you to cut according to your customer’s need and fit into the desired space.
- UV sheet is highly fragile, it must be kept under high care, or it has chances to get cracks, cracks in this sheet makes this sheet a useless, as these cracks does not allows the sheet to block UVR.
- If you are into decor industry, you might experience that UV sheet does not very much easily catch the designing material on it.
Why UV sheet
What material is used in making of UV sheet?
UV sheets are made of polycarbonates and tough acrylic, sometime with the mixture of both. If you touch this sheet you will experience a plastic touch.
Is UV sheet bendable?
Yes UV sheets are flexible and bendable, but sometime bending them more can cause cracks in the surface which is not a good thing.
If your going to buy in bulk and you think you don’t have enough knowledge and experience of this industry, try to consult with the industry expert or if possible take someone expert in this industry with you before actually spending money.